Trust Factor in CSGO:
Well, in case you have any of the below questions in mind or looking for an explanation to the below points, then my mate you are in the right place!
- Whats the trust factor in CSGO?
- Your CSGO has a substantially lower trust factor
- Your CSGO has a low trust factor for no reason
- You want to check CSGO trust factor of your account
- How to raise or increase or improve or gain or boost the trust factor in CSGO?
Whats the trust factor in CSGO?
With the CSGO update on 21 June 2018, CSGO introduced a method to know whether the person you are queuing will impact your matchmaking
experience or not. The trust factor was generally introduced to notify a player right before accepting a match that the player who is in
the lobby has a trust factor greater or lower than your account to have a better matchmaking experience. The idea was successful since
this ended up generating fewer reports for players with low trust factor and helped in improving the overall user experience.
As you can see in the above image, you can either get a Red, Yellow or no warnings while queuing up with other CSGO players and below is a complete explanation of each of them:
- Red trust factor:
If you get the message –
“Your matchmaking experience will be significantly affected because the Trust Factor
of XYZ is substantially lower than yours.
CS:GO’s matchmaking will prioritize finding opponents with a similar substantially lower
This means that the player you are queuing with has a trust factor significantly lower than yours. The game will prioritize finding players who have red trust factor against you as the player will lowest trust factor in the lobby is considered while searching for CSGO matchmaking.
- Yellow trust factor:
If you get the message –
“Your matchmaking experience may be slightly impacted because the Trust Factor
of XYZ is lower than yours.”
This means that the player you are queuing with has a trust factor slightly lower than yours. The game will search for players with trust factor equal to the player who trust factor lower than yours as the lowest trust factor of the lobby is considered while searching for CSGO matchmaking.
- Green trust factor:
If you do not get any message regarding trust factor while queuing up with your friends then it either means that the trust factor for all players in the lobby is green or else it can also mean that the trust factor of all players in the lobby is same which might already be lower or slightly lower than green.
How to check CSGO trust factor of your account?
If you want to check whether your trust factor is red (lowest) or slightly low or green, you can follow the below steps:
- Find a player who has green trust factor, there are a lot of ways to identify a player with green trust factor such as:
- Ideally, a player who has 150+ wins, a couple of service medals, coins and loyalty badge has a green trust factor (You can get high tier accounts with green trust factor from our store – CSGO High tier accounts)
- The player should never be highlighted as red or yellow while queuing up against any other player
- Any player who investigates overwatch cases in CSGO on a regular interval improves his trust factor by a great factor
- Get in a lobby with such a player and start a match and if the player does not get any warning for low trust factor then you have green trust factor else red or yellow trust factor
- Easy peasy lemon squeezy
How is the trust factor impacted or why is my trust factor red or lower than everyone?
There are a lot of factors due to which your trust factor is red or lower. Without any wait, let’s go through all the points why your trust factor is low or red:
- First and the foremost reason for having a red or lower trust factor is playing from a non-prime account. For a fact, non-prime accounts have the lowest trust factor
- Secondly, you can have a low trust factor even after your account is prime. Normally, if you have a Prime account and you get reported by players very often, your trust factor is decreased significantly!
- Other than that, you can also have a low trust factor if you queue up with low trust factor players very often (Our advice: Refrain yourself from queuing up with low trust factor players)
How to improve the trust factor for your CSGO account?
Well, if you are already aware that your trust factor is red (low) or yellow (slightly low) then there are some methods by which you can improve the trust factor of your account:
- Get 150 wins as soon as possible on your account which will enable overwatch on your account. Acting as overwatch inspector and inspecting every match improves your trust factor of the account
- Work on boosting the private rank of your account to level 40 which will give you an option to redeem a service medal for a particular year. Every service medal and coin improves your overall trust factor of the account
- Get commends from your friends – Commends also help in improving the overall trust factor of your account
- The most important method to improve the trust factor of your account is to be a positive member of the community and avoid getting reported by other players. Reports considerably decrease the trust factor of your account and that’s the reason we encounter a high number of hackers in low trust factor matchmaking since hackers usually get reported
- Attaching a phone number to your steam account also improves your trust factor of the account
(**Please note, these tips are based on years of our personal experience in this game and we hope this helps you in improving the trust factor of your account because no one loves a cheater in the game! 🙂 )
Shortcut for getting green trust factor:
If you want to skip all this and want a shortcut, go ahead and purchase a CSGO high tier account with medals and high wins along with green trust factor from our store – CSGO High tier accounts
We hope this guide helps you in improving the trust factor and provides you the required information. What do you think about this, please share your views in the comments section! 🙂